My friend @kysilka posted this challenge:
I hereby challenge YOU to write a blog post on one of the following two topics.
1. Ten Reasons Why You Should Read [Whatever it is I Write], or
2. Why I Write.
So, I'm pretty sure I won't get to ten reasons, but here's a good start:
1. My kid is super cute, and while I don't post many pictures, sometimes I give you a little boost for the day:
2. How many Pagan moms with special needs kids are there anyway?
3. Even more than that, a Pagan mom with a special needs child who's medically fragile but getting better every day? I'm sure you like to cheer along with us for all our little successes, like eating:
4. If you've ever wondered about cloth diapers, potty training, and potty training without buying a zillion throw-away trainers, you should read my blog.
5. Or, if you think I'm occasionaly interesting or insightful. Or if you find me irritating. I mean, really, why should I justify how you spend your time?
Hm. That's 5. That's half way. Which I guess means this is a half-a$$ job, but that's what you get when I'm up to my eyeballs at work.